LET YOUR BRAND SHINE
LIKE A STAR
*Do you want to fall in love with your own logo and brand assets?
*Do you want your logo and brand to look professional cohesive and established?
*Do you want a brand that cuts through the noise and builds a loyal tribe of fans who can’t wait to work with you?
Because that’s what I want for you.
What does your business need?
Logo Design bundle
Includes the brand fundamentals your small business needs:
- logo design (primary and secondary),
- brand colours,
- typography suggestions,
- brand style guide,
- 2 branded collateral items of your choice.
Timeline: 3-5 weeks to completion.
Investment: individual quote given based on your own unique brand design needs (starts at €1000*; payment plans available).
Graphic Design bundle
Cherry-pick brand assets you actually need:
- business cards/thank you cards,
- product/price listing catalogues,
- flyers, brochures,
- icons, patterns,
- lead magnet pdfs, checklists, worksheets,
- social media graphics.
Timeline: 2-6 weeks depending on the number of the chosen items.
Investment: individual quote given based on your own unique customized graphic design package.
*Prices shown are net prices, depending on your location VAT may be applicable
**Are you looking for something else? If you can’t see what you’re looking for just get in touch and I’ll see if I can be of service.
***If you have opted to also get your website designed by us, we will complete that process after having created your brand assets.
Website design packages are also available individually starting at €500.
Are you ready to finally feel proud of your logo & brand
excited by using them online and offline?
How does it all work?
Whether you are just starting out, or want to take things to the next level, I work with you to get clarity around your brand and create a visual identity that lasts. Our collaborative creative work process allows you to be there every step of the way. Because this is about you and your business.
1. We start with a Zoom consultation and a discovery questionnaire to get to know each other and to clarify expectations and business needs.
2. You’ve signed the contract and made your deposit. I’ll get busy with sketching, drawing and digitizing your logo concept(s), including brand colours and font system suggestion.
3. We meet again on Zoom where I present you the logo concept(s) and possible applications in various digital and printed contexts.
4. I’ll be available for 2 rounds of revisions to polish the logo till you’re happy and proud of the results.
5. Now that your logo is ready I’ll start working on your selected BONUS branded collateral items.
6. At the end of the project you’ll get all finalized files in vector and in .png format via DropBox download.
Your brand is more than just a logo. But you know that already.
And because every business is different and unique.
And as I don’t believe in one-size fits all:
* You won’t find here pre-made logo templates.
* You get a custom-made design that’s meant only for you.
Whether you’re launching your small business or thinking about rebranding an existing one, you’ll find here everything to let your brand shine like a star.
Ready to get started?
At the end of the project you’ll receive a DropBox link to a folder containing your Brand Style Guide and all the necessary files for your new branding:
- EPS (Vector)
- JPEG for print
- PNG (transparent background)
- Monochrome versions (black and white on transparent backgrounds)
This depends on your project! Logo designs are usually created with Illustrator. For other branded collateral items I use mainly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, along with initial sketches on pen & paper. I also use my Wacom tablet for digital drawing.
Yes. The full ownership of your logo will be transferred upon final payment of your project fees.
Do not hesitate to
if you have any further questions.
You’ve probably thought about whether you really need the whole shebang to boost your business: a website and a full brand identity with logo, colours, fonts.
Your logo is just one part of your branding. And there are plenty of choices available for any new business when it comes to logo design.